Current vacancy for a Repairs Supervisor to oversee all the day to day responsibilities for current local government clients. The successful Supervisor will be overseeing 10-15 trades operatives within south Birmingham
The Repairs Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
• Overseeing all the day to day maintenance on domestic properties.
• Manage the trades staff in relation to the repairs maintenance work.
• Pre/post inspections of works.
• Ensuring staff training, development and recruitment.
• Delivering high detailed reports back to the line manager including KPI reports.
• Supporting wider maintenance teams and management of peaks during work loads.
Key skills needed;
• Previous experience in repairs work
• CSCS card
• Supervising multiple projects/Sites
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.