Post Title: Resident Liaison Officer
Accountable to: Resident Liaison Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary Plus a Car Allowance
Location: London (Various)
Contract: Fixed or Permanent, Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible, depending on notice period
About Breyer Group
Breyer Group is a Main Contractor and specializes in the following capacities: all forms of roofing, External and Internal Refurbishment and Responsive Repairs. The Company has always worked in the commercial and industrial markets undertaking work on housing, schools, hospitals, walkways and has built up a sound reputation working for Registered Social Housing providers and Local Authorities giving personal, friendly, professional advice.
The Company operates a proactive health & safety culture and undertakes extensive training in its workforce. We place great emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction and endeavour to maintain continuity and personal contact. Breyer Group is striving for the Investors in people standard.
The RLO is required to fully liaise between the Client, Site Project Team & Residents verbally and in writing in order to progress required works with minimum disruption to residents while endeavouring to maintain steady workflow for Subcontractors.
The RLO will be Site-based and may be required to fulfil duties concurrently on more than one Site as required. Dependent upon experience, an RLO may be called to carry out additional duties from time to time when their junior colleagues may not.
We currently have multiple vacancies for the following sites:
* Wandle Housing, South London
* Inform residents by way of an introduction letter introducing The Breyer Group and the work to be carried out at the property.
* Ensure residents are kept informed of the progress and advise the next stage of works or any changes to the programme;
* To be the first point of contact by providing a polite, helpful, and flexible service to residents and Breyer staff in resolving difficulties and complaints regarding the works by liaising with all parties involved;
* Maintain good relationships with residents and high levels of client satisfaction and care ensuring a smooth uninterrupted workflow with minimal disruption;
* Assist with Property Condition Audits with the tenant for each occupied property before any work starts;
* Maintain records & ensure documentation is collated and stored in line with company policies, and keeping residents contact information in strict confidentiality.
* Effective communication and people skills;
* Reliable / Good timekeeping;
* Willingness to undertake courses useful to the role;
* Ability to work as part of a team;
* Computer literate in word / excel;
* Driving license required and use of a car
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.