Architectural Revit Technician – Retail Interiors Fit-Out
Location – Colchester
Salary – Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are an established multi-disciplinary design agency specialising in all forms of 2D and 3D cad, store planning, space planning, building / land surveying, planning applications, building control, branding, concept, product & interior design.
They were born 18 years ago and have grown year on year, their teams are made up of experienced retail professionals, architects, interior designers, surveyors, engineering drafters, 3D artists, Graphic artists, and software specialists. Due an influx in workload they are now looking for an experienced Architectural Revit Technician as a senior to join supporting a team & assisting with design detailing.
Responsibility & Duties
* To work collaboratively and proactively with external modelling suppliers to ensure that they understand and execute every project in the most effective way, encouraging best practice in every fashion
* To ensure that all BIM projects deliver a great service by guaranteeing they beat client expectations and meet Company standards – in aspects such as quality, timeliness and health and safety
* To produce accurate 2D drawings and 3D BIM-ready models from point cloud data measured by our experienced team of in-house surveyors to a high quality and accuracy
* To take the role of Revit Technician for given projects, liaising with project managers, surveyors and modellers to ensure that the most appropriate modelling workflow, techniques and software are utilised across the project team
Experience & Qualification
* Experience in job running, technical detailing, construction detailing, coordinating packages
* Experience within commercial fit-out or retail interiors would be highly beneficial
* Architectural or Interiors background ideal, Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
* Advanced software knowledge of Revit and 2D / 3D AutoCAD
* Desirable – experience working on Large BIM Level 2 projects.
* Experience in CAD drawing from Point Clouds working from surveying data ideal
* Good communication essential
* Driving License Essential
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date CV & Portfolio to the email address below or send me a message on Linkdin to discuss in more detail.
pritesh @ t-talent. co. uk
(phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.