To assist the Repairs and Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. The successful applicant would be skilled to diagnose and carry out roofing repairs to flat and pitched roofs. You should also be capable of promoting the Breyer Group PLC Brand.
Ideally the candidate will demonstrate primary trade background to ensure the experience will assist in ensuring a quality and efficient delivery, multi trade experience would be an advantage. The candidate will ensure that they are organised to carry out a multiple number of calls per day as directed by the Operations team ensuring we are carrying out an efficient service within the service level agreements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* You will have a varied workload, which usually entails based from a local strategic site office but carrying out multiple visits to properties throughout various locations when carrying out responsive repairs. Typical work activities include:
* Day to day management of workload
* Ensure that all works are carried out safely and to a excellent quality standard
* Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information as required
* To maintain our corporate image and service standards
* Be able to communicate with residents Face to Face
* Where necessary, dealing with tenants issues and complaints in an effective manner
* Ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations, standards, and legal responsibilities relating to repair work and contractor compliance.
* Ensure a quality `right first time fix’ service is maintained
* Manage Impress stock within van to minimise non-working time and management of larger material requirements.
* Ensuring the effective and proactive delivery of service
* Ensuring the maintenance and delivery of any documentation required to agreed standard and timescale
* To work as an integral team member as well as a mentor and coach to apprentices
* Making decisions using specialist experience
* Supports and manages delivery of health and safety policy and standards
* Supports & assists the identification of the reduction of costs
* May take part in out of hours on call system as required by the service
7Knowledge and Experience
* Experience within the responsive maintenance environment
* Experience in other multi building trades advantageous
* Ability to operate a PDA device
* Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Basic understanding of schedule of rates
* Ability to communicate with management
Certificates and Qualifications
* CSCS Card
* Asbestos Awareness
* Full UK driving license
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.