Sauna Fitter/Installer (Shopfitter, Kitchen fitter, cabinet maker)
We are looking for ambitious self-starters to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal matches for this role are those highly skilled in fitting joinery such as site joiners, high-end kitchen fitters or shop fitters with an uncompromising attention to detail. Knowledge of and the ability to interpret designs for construction, as well as experience on a variety of on-site machinery are essential.
The role is unique, with installation teams working in twos on projects across the UK, typically working 3 weeks on, one week off (5-6 day working week). The role is ideal for people wanting to work on very high-end projects at the peak of quality within the trade, who are happy to travel and work away on a week of demanding work, and would enjoy the freedom of a week off every month.
All Sauna Fitter/Installer applicants MUST:
* Pride themselves on their integrity.
* Be very well mannered, calm and mature.
* Be known for their fast pace of work without compromising on their attention to detail.
* Be willing to work hard and sometimes late to get the job done whilst on site.
* Be a team player and able to get along with other tradespeople.
* Have a willingness to earn responsibilities and adapt to project requirements.
* Treat tools with respect.
* Be keen to work safely, with full PPE and undertake risk assessments before each project.
Each team is provided with their own van and tools. Nice accommodation is provided close to each site with your own room and a generous daily food allowance.
The day-to-day Sauna Fitter/Installer responsibilities of the job include:
* Timber framing and installation of straight plumb studwork.
* Installation of windows and door frames.
* Insulating, vapour sealing and battening of installation space.
* Running of ducting and ventilation.
* Fixing tongue and groove and custom profile wall cladding.
* Installing custom bench kits and heater guards to the designed for each install.
* Running of low voltage cables.
* Fitting lights, extractor fans and heaters.
* In Spring to Autumn may be required to install log cabins, bespoke garden buildings and modular kits.
* Ensuring the working area remains clean, dust and dirt free with exemplary site hygiene.
* Ensure all health and safety regulations are followed meticulously.
* Managing the vans fixings stock levels and advising when materials are low/need reordering.
* Help keep equipment inventory and maintenance records for tools and machinery.
You will be required to attend one day unpaid training at our premises if successful at interview. Following this, if successfully passing training, will work with a team leader on your first 3 week stint.
Additional skills such as tiling, plumbing and electrical deemed highly valuable.
We are offering a contract employee position, you will not need to be a subcontractor thus no need for van, tools, insurance, CIS deduction on expenses etc.
Job Type: Full-time
All vehicle, tools, insurance, equipment, travel and subsistence costs covered.
Masks, gloves and hand sanitiser provided. Team members work in isolation from other trades and are construction workers considered key workers
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.