Contracts Manager required for a busy growing scaffolding company based in Kent.
My client is searching for a Scaffolding Contracts Manager for an immediate start, Previous proven experience is essential to join a well-established team. The job is based in their Kent branch to assist with operations across the South East. My client has been established as one of the leading scaffolding contractors in the South of England working alongside many of the UKs leading main contractors.
Job description and responsibilities:
• To have the ability to carry out supervisor and estimator roles & responsibilities. This can be demonstrated through previous experience.
• To take inquiries and respond efficiently, managing customers’ expectations.
• To provide specific Risk assessments and Method statements prior to commencement of works.
• Site surveying/estimating.
• Carry out Toolbox Talks
• Assist Accounts with commercial settlement.
• Organise Labour and Logistics for various works on a daily basis including updating works schedule.
• Monitor Handover procedures.
• Prepare price work sheets for payment.
• Attend Weekly/Monthly in-house meetings
• Assist with business development
• Always safeguard the Company’s interests
• Making sure projects are completed on time and within budget.
About the candidate:
• Previous experience in Scaffolding management of Small to large industrial, Commercial and Domestic projects
• Demonstrate Previous experience in Scaffolding Sector
• Must hold CISRS Advanced card
· SMSTS •
NEBOSH construction would be an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite
• Sound knowledge of Health and Safety guidelines including CDM regulations
• Commercially Aware
• Strong Leadership Skills
• Ability to manage and build strong working relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexible self- starter with ability to prioritise.
• Immediate start
Full Benfot Package along with career progression will be offered to the right candidate
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.