Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a tier 1 Highways Contractor in London, and as result we have a live requirement for an experienced Structures Foreman.
· Supervise the works to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing are maintained.
· Ensure that the carbon Reduction plan in implemented and maintained on site.
· In conjunction with the engineers, ensure all materials, products and delivered assets are available and within access of the work area.
· Ensure all RAMS are in place and have been suitably communicated and fully understood.
· Ensure ITPs and MARs are in place prior to works commencing and followed/completed during the works
· Be fully conversant with supply chain contract conditions and the attendances from the client. Maintain daily communication and ensure performance.
· Maintain program and identify opportunities. Record ALL resources and monitor outputs against program
· Communicate with the project team, issues of non-conformances and contractual correspondence, maintaining comprehensive records of resources employed on additional works
· Keep a full and accurate daily diary, including any changes / variations, specialist attendances, upload all daily diary reports onto BC and provide the construction manager/senior agent/works manager with an emailed report at the end of each shift
· Able to provide suitable experience delivering complex structures/roadworks
· Site Management Safety Training Scheme SMSTS
· Relevant CSCS Card
· CAT & Genny trained
· Other relevant training (preferred includes Appointed Person, relevant lifting training and temporary works inspector and first aid/fire marshal)
· A level understanding of Engineering Principles and extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices
· An understanding of construction contracts and forms of contract with an experienced record of managing specialists and sub-contractors.
· Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system)
· Successful experience at a Section Foreman or Works supervisor
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.