Are you a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist looking for a new opportunity in Hampshire?
A well respected, creative and friendly practice based in Hampshire are wanting to add an experienced Architectural Technician to their growing team. The role has been created due to expansion and continued growth within the company. They are an Architectural design consultancy which specialises in residential developments with a customer base that includes most of the largest UK House Builders such as Barratt/David Wilson Group, Bellway, Berkeley Homes, Linden Homes, Persimmon /Charles Church & Taylor Wimpey and boast over 30 years experience within the industry.
This is a permanent role.
Reasons to work here
* Exciting projects across all sectors.
* Friendly, supportive and solid team structure in nice, bright studio offices.
* Positive working culture with very low staff turnover. (People don’t leave here very often)
* Decent and approachable boss.
* Genuine focus on career progression and development.
The company focuses on both Civils and Architecture, and very supportive to their staff, there are no pedestals and they are a team in every respect. They have an open-door policy that encourages creative ideas and teamwork. This allows them to keep up to date with current building performance requirements, planning legislation and technology.
Professional development is an important part of the culture from both outside and in house sources and have procedures that reflect this. They encourage a positive, fun and productive working atmosphere and understand that good talented people need to feel inspired, happy and rewarded in their career. This has been the genuine feedback from all roles the team and not just the opinion of Senior Management.
Ideally you will have;
* Minimum of 5 years minimum practice experience in the UK working on residential projects either with a practice or a developer
* An appetite to make buildings work through detail
* A thorough understanding of current UK Planning and Building Regulations.
* Technical competency (essential) ; detailing, production/coordination oftender and construction stage information packages, specificationwriting, preparing documents for Building Control etc.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD (Revit desirable)
* Good working knowledge of BIM
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent spoken and written English as well as general communication and interpersonal skills
If this is you or equally you know of someone who potentially would be suitable then contact Paul Deery at Bear Architectural Recruitment to discuss on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or apply within.
Any discussion will be in total confidence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.