You will form part of a multi-disciplinary project delivery team which will include conceptual and technical design, development and detailing through to site and construction execution support.
A varied role of responsibility to work on a complex site development and integrated design and construction projects.
* To work as an integral part of the team applying technology to architecture, building design, and construction.
* Preparing design proposals using Revit, AutoCAD or ADT.
* Contributing to the detailed design and production information process and coordinating detailed design information.
* Capable to lead projects through the detail design stages.
* Working as part of a team ensuring that the design is compliant with the brief, building regulations, planning constraints and in conformance with restrictive covenants relating to site (where these are known).
* Preparing NBS specifications for construction work.
* Preparing drawings, plans, and documents for statutory approvals.
* Collating and organising technical project information.
* Responsible for project production information and detail packages.
* Assist in the investigation of technical information and factors that affect developments including user needs, site and building surveys, and regulatory requirements when requested to do so.
* Participate, when required, in site visits and attending site meetings.
* Liaising between members of the design and construction teams.
* Contributing to risk assessments at stages defined in QA procedures.
* To coordinate and cooperate with other team members to improve the overall efficiency of the company.
* Undertaking any other duties, within reason, that may be delegated to you by the Project Architect or Head of Architecture on behalf of the company.
* Be a qualified Architectural Technologist (MCIAT)
* Suitable level of experience and knowledge as a Technologist running and delivery projects.
* Sector experience within Industrial, Healthcare and, or Life Sciences would be highly desirable.
* Have an in-depth knowledge base and experience across all RIBA work stages.
* Ability to lead, coordinate and supervise both internal and external teams.
* Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Have thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and construction technology.
* Possess exceptional technical and construction detailing ability.
* Proficiency using and designing in Autodesk Revit is highly desirable.
* Self-motivated, organized and reliable along with a professional approach and demeanour.
* Display an enthusiastic approach towards others with a ‘teamwork’ focus.
* Must be flexible and adaptable to meet the demands of the role and project environment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.