Senior Chartered Landscape Architect
Location: London or Flexible/Remote working
My client is an multi-disciplinary practice with over 200 staff. Our Landscape team was established in 2003 and now employs c. 30 Landscape Architects. The team works on complex projects developing beautiful, resilient and biodiverse schemes. Our work is UK focused and ranges from large scale regeneration and master planning to housing, city parks, and landscape restoration.
We achieved the Landscape Institutes Presidents Award 2020 and BD Public Realm Architect of the Year 2019 (short-listed again in 2021) and numerous other Landscape Institute awards.
We are seeking talented, highly collaborative Senior Landscape Architects with design flair and ambition to work within our busy Landscape team, currently based in Aldgate East, but due to move to Hackney Wick, London in mid-2022. We can also consider candidates who wish to be based in Manchester.
We are interested in hearing from Senior Chartered Landscape Architects with demonstrable experience of project running from concept design through to construction stages.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
* A relevant degree in Landscape Architecture or other relevant Postgraduate/Master’s degree.
* Chartered member status of the Landscape Institute or equivalent professional status.
* Strong attention to detail with exceptional design skills.
* Proven experience of leading, building, managing, developing and working as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills and client management experience.
* Demonstrable experience of working on medium and large-scale schemes at all work stages, running multiple complex projects and delivering high quality results.
* Strong IT skills, with experience of using all MS office applications and highly proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience of Sketchup and Lumion is desirable. AutoCAD and/or Revit may be tested at interview.
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.