Senior Civil Engineer – London Based – £40,000-£45,000 per annum
***Must have at least 4 years civil experience (infrastructure/drainage) in the UK***
Senior Civil Engineer required for a civil/structural engineering firm based in Central London.
About the Client: Construct People are recruiting on behalf of a consulting structural and civil engineering practice established in 2014 who’s driving ambition is to deliver creative, innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions that meet and surpass their client’s expectations. They bring together Architecture and Engineering to devise the optimum balance between aesthetics and efficiency.
About the Role: The Senior Civil Engineer will initially be the only one communicating with clients, bringing in new projects and ultimately help to grow out the team themselves. Need someone who has good communication skills and isn’t afraid of taking on challenge
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
– Design, Analysis and Management;
– Flood Risk Assessment (FRA) & Report; Flood Alleviation Scheme (FA)
– Project Planning;
– Design Auditing;
– Civil Specification;
– Sewer Capacity Assessment (SCA) check;
– Asset management and Asset creation;
– Risk Identification & Priorities the risk,
– Drainage blockage removal strategy,
– Hydraulic modelling of Pump, RTC, Orifice, Weir, CSO, Dual Manhole, Rising Mains, Tank, Siphon etc;
– CCTV survey data analysis and recommendation;
– Soakaway design BRE Digest;
– Review the soakaway test result;
– Percolation rate calculation;
– Ground Modelling;
– S106 sewer connection application;
– Pavement Design.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.