Senior Cost Consultant – Birmingham
Our clients are a leading privately owned Construction Cost and Property Consultancy providing services including Project Management, Employer’s Agent, Quantity Surveying/Cost Consultancy, Building Surveying, Principal Designer and CDM Advice.
As they continue to grow, they are seeking to recruit a Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor/Cost Consultant to join their Birmingham office. The role will involve working on a range of new projects and take the lead on various projects with long-established clients. Projects vary across a broad range of commercial sectors on major developments ranging from £1m – £100m.
– MRICS qualified
– BSc Quantity Surveying degree
– Experience in a consultancy background delivering commercial projects from inception to completion
– Able to demonstrate experience running projects in excess of £5m in value across various sectors
– Experience working on multi-phased logistics and industrial schemes would be advantageous
– A “can-do” attitude and willingness to progress
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Experience managing a team of surveyors and project managers
– Strong client-facing skills
– £50,000 – £70,000 salary DOE
– Professional fees paid for
– Genuine career progression opportunities as part of a growing business
– Ongoing training and CPD
– Private healthcare
– Company car
– Pension scheme
– Flexible working hours
– 25 days annual leave
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.