Are you an experienced Senior Cost Manager or Cost Manager looking for your next step up to work at a cutting-edge London firm? Experienced in the Residential and Commercial Sectors? Then read on!
A leading construction consultancy providing Cost Management, Project Management, Architecture and Engineering services are looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Cost Manager. As a business, they have a superb team of Cost Consultants working alongside clients for the full life cycle of their projects. They are delivering innovative, exciting and award-winning buildings, collaborating with both established and emerging architects on ambitious and complex projects.
As Senior Cost Manager, you will receive a competitive benefits package and supported continuous professional development within an open and professional environment.
You will have a proven track record of outstanding results as a Senior Cost Manager gained in private practice working on pre and post contract on projects within the Residential and Commercial sectors, are degree qualified and are chartered with the RICS.
As Senior Cost Manager you will:
* Have strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and an interpersonal style that enables you to flourish in a direct client facing role
* Be able to chair meetings and have leadership skills.
* Have exceptional planning and organising skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple demands
* Be able to work independently, make sensible judgements and decisions, and take responsibility for doing whatever it takes to get the job done
* Demonstrate the drive and ambition needed to develop the business.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to work independently, be creative, deliver excellence and love their job
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.