Our client is actively looking for a Senior Design Manager to help with a number of New Build Projects from£50m, that have now been appointed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for tDesign aspect of a £50m+ new build project, from cradle to grave.
The Design Manager will work closely with the internal Pre-Con team containing an Estimator and Bid Manager and working closely with the Operations and Commercial teams as well as various stakeholders from the clients asset management and design teams (inc external designers and consultancies) to get projects from pre-construction on to site and through to project completion.
• Work with the client, operational and commercial teams to manage the design process from pre-cosntruction to handover.
• Attend subcontract tender launch / adjudication meetings.
• Assist with the production of Contractors Proposals.
• Work with the production team and subcontractors throughout the contract delivery
• Organise, participate and record design review meetings.
• Agree external consultant’s responsibility matrix, objectives, fees and information release schedule.
• Manage the flow of design information from external consultants and design subcontractors, and ensure the established timescales are achieved.
• Ensure cost effective solutions are incorporated in the design.
• Manage the transfer of design responsibility from estimating to production.
Architectural qualification (or equivalent design, technical and/or construction based qualification) and/or
Minimum 5 years’ Experience in the design and detailing within a Main Contractor- New Build from at least £40m
For further infomation- please contact Lezanne Oram
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.