My client, a Tier 1 D&B Office fit out firm are looking for a Senior Designer. They are a well established firm that has been operating in the sector for a number of years. With offices located across the country and an excellent pipeline of work, this creates a great opportunity for career progression.
They will be expected to bring exceptional creative ideas to the table, always championing the design proposition whilst ensuring that projects are being designed to be commercially efficient. They will ensure that they and their team can successfully deliver on project design commitments.
The successful candidate will be team, client and supplier facing and will provide a key link between our Design Team, our clients, and our internal pre-contract and contract teams.
* Establish creative strategy, budgets & schedules for key design projects
* Actively promote the cultures, values and behavior of the Company within the Design and wider teams
* Mentor and supervise the Design team while challenging and introducing new and innovative methods of creative execution
* Establish a program for continuous learning and development within the Design team
* Motivate and influence the Design team to constantly strive for excellence in performance
* Develop and design concepts and execute creative material as required
* Clearly communicate team objectives and KPI’s
* Convey design concepts to various internal and external audiences and to have the ability to challenge the views of others in an open and constructive way
* Work with the Project Principals to lead and direct overall design project assignment process and to ensure timely delivery of designs
* Lead and delegate design workload correctly and efficiently whilst still maintaining own client facing duties
* Ensure that design processes and procedures are fit for purpose and are communicated, understood and are adhered to
* Oversee the smooth transition throughout the client’s experience through installation and to completion.
Required Skills and Experience
* Confident personable, detail-oriented, strategic and proactive.
* Have a proven track record of effective communication, innovation and education or professional training in design across space / interior planning/furniture.
* A creative individual who is passionate about championing new design technology and ways of working to engage audiences and change behavior
* Having a personality that brings energy, creative culture, ideas and passion for design to the studio
* A proven track record of running and managing a team of people ideally in a design environment
* Be an inspirational leader with excellent management skills and a desire to develop and mentor a young design team
* Must be able to help direct the business to improve productivity and performance
* Excellent studio management skills with the ability to improve processes, increasing efficiency's and reducing costs
Professional Experince and Qualifications:
* A proven track record of running and managing a team of people ideally in a creative / design environment
* Must have at least 4-5 years' experience within the interior design industry and able to showcase strong expertise of reacting to and determining clients’ needs
* To preferably be Degree or HND educated
* Microsoft Office
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavor to support those applicants who may need adjustments to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.