My client requires an experienced Senior Development Manager.
* Experience in managing complex non-standard residential developments through the critical elements of the development cycle.
* To lead and support the pre-construction process via the project team from handover to completion
* Strong commercial orientation supported by financial modelling and budget control, able to extract maximum value from each project.
* Capable of working in a team of people and coordinating the different contributors to a project
* An ability to prioritise and delegate as appropriate, to ensure all aspects of the job are completed to standard and on time.
* Ability to effectively negotiate, motivate and communicate in order to influence others to ensure that the required programmes are met.
* A background knowledge in property combined with a relevant qualification
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.