SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER ( BUILDING SERVICES )
* Leading national M&E practice with network of regional offices
* Employer of a number of building services design engineers
* Senior role with exposure to Healthcare and Education projects
* You will join a well structured team with a very low staff turnover working on large projects which are technically challenging and demanding
* Ideally you will be able to deliver a project from concept stage through all RIBA stages to handover
* You will enjoy a varied role including detailed design, attending client and design team meetings, surveys and report writing etc
* You will report to a Director and work alongside intermediate, junior and principal level engineers, REVIT and Cad technicians.
This is an opportunity to join a company who have a very secure workload for the foreseeable future. There are also excellent opportunities to develop your career.
The ideal candidate would have at least 6 years electrical building services design experience, a degree in a related field and strong IT skills
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.