Senior Electrical Project Manager
Project-based (Everton Football Stadium) – North of England
Our client is one of the UK's most advanced and innovative engineering and building services specialists.
Through their unique self-delivery model, they provide a single-source solution for some of the worlds most recognised organisations, with an exciting pipeline of major projects in sectors such as healthcare, science & research, residential, commercial, rail and data centres.
What is the role?
* Due to a high number of upcoming projects we have opportunities for experienced Senior Electrical Project Managers with major project experience (MEP value of £15m – 100m+) to join our experienced self-delivered projects as well as in the external market for other major Tier 1 Contractors.
* Responsible for the project delivery of all electrical packages on major projects.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
* Previous project delivery experience of fast-track data centres; major hospitals; prisons; science; stadia; and high rise commercial & residential.
* The ability to select & manage innovative methods, use of materials & safe systems of work.
* Effective communication with senior management, designers, consultants, clients/Architects and project team on technical matters.
* Practical application of engineering principles and calculation.
* An international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
* Certainty, reliability, quality – this is what our clients want and we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.