Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a tier 1 Highways Contractor in London, and as result we have a live requirement for an experienced Structures Engineer.
· Supervise site works to ensure the highest standards of health and safety.
· Ensure Material Approval and Inspection Plan are in place prior to works commencing and that they are adhered to.
· In conjunction with the discipline Supervisor, ensure that plant, labour and materials for each item of work are identified and available in good time
· Identify any Non-Conformances and bring these to the attention of the project team.
· Maintain program and identify risks and opportunities.
· Record resources and monitor outputs against program and budget.
· Understanding of Engineering Principles and extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices
· Professional Engineering qualification (I.Eng, C.Eng) advantageous.
· Civil Engineering related qualification (HNC, HND, BSc MSc, BEng, MEng)
· Practical experience delivering complex structures/roadworks at Site Engineer level
· High standard of written and spoken English
· Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Site Management Safety Training Scheme SMSTS
· Relevant CSCS Card
· First Aid at Work Qualification
· Awareness of Behavioural Safety desirable
· Other relevant training (e.g. Appointed Person lifting operations training, fire marshal, CAT & Genny)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.