Senior Environmental Advisor – £350 per day (inside IR35) 3-6 months – High Wycombe – Construction
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Environmental Advisor to join a construction organisation based near High Wycombe on a single site basis.
Reporting to the Environmental Manager, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring environmental compliance on site.
As the Senior Environmental Advisor you will be:
* Ensuring all environmental compliance on site
* Assisting with implementation of permits and consents
* Carrying out environmental reports on behalf of the site
* Ensuring best practice in relation to environmental on site
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
* Hold an environmental qualification as a minimum.
* Experience working in a construction, civil engineering, or high-risk environment.
* Be happy to be based on site five days per week.
* Have a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working in an environmental role
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on (phone number removed) or email your CV directly to (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.