Position – Senior Administration Estimator
This is an administrative-based role where you would be working as a senior administrator estimator, for this role you will need to have very good maths skills and a passion for mathematics, full estimator training will be given upon being successful in the role.
• Use the company CRM system for services and customer administration.
• Envelope area calculations from engineering drawings – both hard and soft copy using ADOBE professional software including measurement tools and CAD.
• Pre-proposal assessments to identify client’s needs, determining suitable testing methodology and operating equipment.
• Attend project meetings to define project requirements and the full scope of works for compliance testing in accordance with the appropriate building regulations.
• Develop project pricing proposals for single and mixed-use developments based on client requirements in line with the appropriate building regulations.
• Provide advice to clients to assist with demonstrating building regulations compliance.
• Desktop drawing/design reviews.
• Management of the report QA process to ensure client deliverables are met on time.
• Deal with customer bookings from initiation to completion of service.
• Population of necessary databases with the required information.
• Dealing with customer complaints and feedback processes.
• Resolving engineer and client enquiries.
• Ensuring the highest standard of customer service.
• Training other members in your area of expertise as required by the business, enabling knowledge dissemination.
• Any other duties commensurate with the role.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent mathematical skills to perform envelope area calculations on complex shapes.
• Educated to degree level preferably in an engineering-based subject.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Technically minded with excellent analytical skills.
• Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word.
• Aptitude to work on own initiative, prioritising, and excellent time management.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to interpret construction engineering drawings.
• Thorough understanding of Building Regulations Part E, L, F and Building Standards Section 5 & 6 (Desirable)
• Knowledge of common UK methods of construction.
• Thorough understanding of ATTMA TSL1a and TSL2a (preferably signed off by ATTMA).
• Thorough understanding of sound insulation testing procedures.
• Understanding of the requirements for compliance testing services in UK building regulations.
• Technical report writing skills.
• Presentation skills (PowerPoint etc).
• Motivational, inspirational, and persuasive.
• Must hold current valid CSCS CARD
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.