Singh & Jones are working with a well known Facade Contractor based across the UK. Due to high demand and large project wins, my client are keen to step up their hunt for experienced Designers to be based across their regional offices the Midlands, London and North West. My client is keen to hear from candidates who have a strong Curtain Wall design background.
These positions will be reporting directly to the Design Managers based from each offices and the responsibilities will include;
* Providing design solutions and material to a wide range of projects across the UK
* Requesting specific design information in order to draw GA Designs
* Leading of own project work, and delivering on a timely manner
* Recording and document flow of each design process
* Dealing with any design variations accordingly
* Assisting fellow teams on the delivery of projects
* Attending pre design, and site set up meetings
* Understanding and experience of various Facade systems, such as schuco, kawneer and wicona to name but a few
* Actively involved in self development by attending facade related courses
The ideal candidates will come from a Facade design background and have a sound knowledge of curtain wall, stick system, punch hole and unitised systems. Having relevant qualifications in Architectural Technology and MSc in Facades is desirable, with at least 2 years post grad experience, or qualified by experience.
In return, my client will offer a completive package and study support
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.