My client is a World Leading Construction and Civil Engineering Company.
They are currently involved in a 5 year Major Civil Engineering Framework which covers Hampshire & West Sussex.
They are currently seeking to employ, on a permanent basis a Senior General Foreman and several General Foremen.
The framework relates to major civils and water related infrastructure upgrades, improvements and maintenance projects although my client is open to those individuals who have come from mainstream civil engineering backgrounds.
* Provide comprehensive support to the Project Manager while coordinating timely completion stage planning for the activities to meet schedule start and completion dates.
* Contribute in reviews and approvals of Sub Contractor construction documents and execution plans.
* Interface with Construction and Engineer teams to organise and prepare work sites at Trenchless crossing locations.
* Liaise with Package leads as required to ensure coordination, consistency and compatibility through construction.
* Support and monitor Sub contractor activities during their planning, mobilisation and construction activities.
* Managing the safe and timely delivery of trenchless crossing works
* Ensure that the site is compliant with current safety-related legislation, environmental legislation and environmental permits
* Ideally 8+ years’ experience of working on large scale Civil Engineering projects
* Managing the construction process by overseeing and liaising with the construction supervisor
* Previous experience in management or supervisory roles in the civil engineering sector
* Competent understanding of Health & Safety regulations
* Full driver's license
Company car or generous car allowance
Training & Progression
*Lodge / Living away allowance (subject to status)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.