You will be undertaking a diverse role which will include Principal Designer services. This role is aimed at someone who has previously worked in a similar role and has developed a good all-round knowledge of CDM and health and safety legislation.
Duties in this role will include, but aren't limited to:
* Managing medium – large sized projects
* Providing advice and support on CDM and health and safety matters
* Undertaking site audits
* Advising Clients
* Preparing construction phase plans
* Monitoring effectiveness of Health and Safety policies
* Attending design/project team meetings
* Investigating accidents and identifying cause
We are ideally looking for someone who:
* Has 5 years' experience in a similar role
* Is Tech IOSH membership (minimum)
* Be IMAPS/CMAPS (desirable, not essential)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.