As an Senior Installation Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation of door entry, access control and CCTV solutions into new-build residential multi-unit residential sites. You'll have a valid ECS card and an energetic, proactive and flexible approach, with the ability to work closely and communicate well with internal NACD departments, Site Managers and other Installation Engineers.
As a Senior Installation Engineer at NACD, your responsibilities and duties will include:
* Working on new-build residential construction sites on the installation of door entry, access control and CCTV systems, both hard-wired and network-based
* Installation of product software and alteration of system settings
* Installation and testing of cabling
* Sharing your expertise with colleagues, both onsite and when at NACD's home base
Desired Skills and Experience
* MUST HAVE: Valid ECS card and clean driving license
* MUST HAVE: Electrical/electronic qualifications and a deep understanding of circuitry and electrical wiring – suitable candidates will go through a practical assessment as part of the interview process
* Strong technical skills and knowledge of the installation and operation of door entry and access control systems
* The ability to gain an advanced understanding of the company products and services, how the products operate and overall installation and maintenance methods.
* Good computer skills (a working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel)
* Good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
* The ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with the internal team of NACD Project Managers as well as the client contacts on site
Based in Hemel Hempstead for over 20 years, NACD is an NSI Gold-approved company specialising in the manufacture, project design, sale, installation, commission, service and repair of door entry, access control and CCTV solutions, with clients across the Greater London region. Over the last few years our business has been growing rapidly due to new products and new clients, and we expect this expansion to continue through 2021 and beyond
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.