Join our successful Shanly Homes Southern region and play a crucial part in it's future success!
You'll be a great fit if:
* you have a great track record of securing land and development acquisitions
* you have an impressive network of land contacts and are keen to strengthen this further
* you can confidently conduct detailed appraisal of land opportunities identifying constraints and potential benefits
* you're a shrewd negotiator and can adeptly prepare and submit offers for land
* you enjoy working collaboratively with the wider teams to prepare site profitability statements, putting together development programmes, sales market research and acquisition build budgets
You'll need to have:
* proven experience in land acquisition within the residential property sector
* adept, confident, clear communicator
* great negotiation skills which get results
* deal driven and hungry to succeed
* good local knowledge.
What we can offer you
* rewarding land bonus scheme
* competitive salary and car allowance
* private medical insurance
* additional annual leave with length of service
* enhanced pension scheme via salary exchange
By becoming part of our team, you’ll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has stood the test of time.
Shanly Homes is a privately-owned, award-winning regional house builder that aims to develop stunning homes in desirable locations across London and the South East.
Since we built our first home in 1969, we’ve gone from strength to strength, with a team now comprising of 160, who are as committed to developing homes of exquisite quality and design, as we are.
We know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single member of our team to share in our ethos; we don’t live for the future, we help shape it
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.