Location: Chiswick, London
Reporting to: Head of Planning/Tendering Director
Ferrovial Construction is looking for an experienced Planner to support the tendering process on major infrastructure projects in the UK.
* Responsible for preparing, managing and taking accountability for the development of tenders in support of project and business objectives
* Identify and prepare registers of assumptions, risks and opportunities
* Prepare submission documents such as responses to client questionnaires, programme narratives and QSRA reports in a timely manner
* Contribute to mid-tender and post-tender meetings as necessary
* Prepare and handover secured programme tenders to the project team
* Ensure full compliance with the core process procedures throughout the tender period
* Contribute to the achievement of health and safety requirements in accordance with company policy and ensuring that the quality of our projects is maintained
* Promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, sub-contractors and other external contacts
Key Skills and qualifications:
* Previous experience as a planner for large scale projects.
* Previous experience developing design, procurement, civil work, ME, fit out, testing, commissioning and handover processes.
* Extensive P6 software experience: Knowledge of the cost and resource loading process (essential)
* Experience in time/distance programmes.
* Team player
* Responsive to tender submission deadlines
* Presentation skills (written and verbal)
* Experience with Tilos and ChainLink (desirable)
* Experience of working in a large organization (desirable)
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
About Ferrovial Construction
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. We are a Spanish multinational company operating in 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK has 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2, Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Norwich Western Link, Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
At Ferrovial we have five core values: Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, integrity and Respect. We are proud of our work and values which we live by to achieve our goals.
As one of the industry’s most diverse organisations, our people bring a strong blend of local talent, international expertise and perspectives from all backgrounds. This drives innovation and fresh thinking required to set new standards of excellence.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.