The Role: Fancy joining a thriving consultancy based in the heart of vibrant Bristol, where you will have extensive flexible/remote working options and be contractually guaranteed a highly lucrative bonus paid every six months?
As a Senior Project Manager with the companies’ project management team, you (with the support of the wider team) are responsible for providing professional advice to funds / investors / property developers and private individuals covering a full range of building types from offices to hotels – ranging in value from £5M – £60M.
They advise on projects at every stage, often advising the client from inception through to completion. The role will require a competent and confident character who is able to lead a team (external project team) from the outset.
The role will involve some travel around the UK, have a level of client contact and the successful candidate will be a confident communicator. As a Senior Project Manager, you will help and mentor junior members of team to help them develop.
Job Location: Bristol
Head Count: 150+
Predominate Sectors: Leisure, Hotels Commercial & Mixed-Use
Responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager:
* Managing projects from inception to completion, this would include but not limited to the below
* Advise clients on risks and programme implications throughout project
* Chair and minute project team meetings
* Obtain fee proposals and agree appointments of other consultants
* Advise on suitable forms of JCT contract and administer the contract (EAI’s, Payment Certificates etc)
* Provide monthly Project management reports
* Attend site and review progress
* Supporting colleagues in their development
* Support and mentor junior members of the team
* Assist with APC process for junior members of the team
* Management of the team
* Management of junior members of the team may be required (depending on candidates’ experience)
* Networking and Business Development
* Take an active interest in building a network within the south west
* Look for opportunities to build on client relationships and promote the company
* Identify opportunities with potential new clients within the market
* Participate in team meetings and propose new ideas where efficiencies / increased productivity can be introduced
* Liaising with Admin Teams and providing information where required
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager:
* Experience working for a UK based Construction & Property Consultancy (essential)
* Technically skilled in being able to carry out project management processes
* Good knowledge of MS project & Microsoft Office
* Contract Administration (JCT)
* 4+ years’ experience clearly demonstrated delivering projects
The benefits included in this role are:
* Competitive basic salary (Negotiable DOE)
* Contractual guaranteed highly lucrative bonus
* Flexible / remote working
* Professional development all supported / funded
* Flexible annual leave
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.