Senior Project Manager
This Senior Project Manager’s role is with one of the UK’s leading main contractors. They have an excellent reputation and build some of the country’s most iconic buildings. They are a diverse organisation covering most sectors of the built environment and this specific role is within their fit out and refurbishment division. Projects are varied ranging from £1m – £10million in the commercial, retail and public sector.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who has the ability to take ownership and a deliver a £8m commercial CAT A project in London. You will need experience of working on projects from tender stage through to handover. Responsibilities will include: .
* Overall responsibility for the success of a project ensuring it is handed over on time, to the client’s expectations and within budget
* Develop and implement programmes that allow accurate project monitoring.
* Identify the quality expectations and ensure these are achieved.
* Facilitate Site establishment and site logistics.
* Manage all statutory and company requirements for managing Health, Safety and environment compliance.
* Understands the contractual requirements of the project.
* Identifies and manages risk.
* Ensure delivery against the project budgets including profit, preliminaries, procurement etc.
* Ensure measures are established for the timely delivery of design information.
* Contribute into supply chain selection
* Agree requirements for time, cost and quality aspects of trade contractor packages.
* Maintaining good relationships with clients, consultants and sub-contractors.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach. You will have a track record of taking projects from start to finish in the £5m – £10m bracket with a well-known fit out contractor.
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. Excellent salary including
* Industry leading maternity/paternity scheme
* Generous Pension
* Comprehensive healthcare
* Car allowance
* Flexible working arrangements
* Flexible benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.