Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: #71121
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: c£65k-£70k+ plus competitive package inc market leading bonus and holidays
Company & Project: A well-established and successful regional consultancy are looking for a client focused Senior Project Manager with a stable career history to join their business.
Our client has a busy project pipeline for 2022 and 2023 and they are recruiting for a Senior level Project Manager due to growth of their business and a number of key project wins with a major key client. The company is privately owned and has a committed management structure and progression plan for all employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will take responsibility for project management, contract administration and project delivery on JCT and NEC projects, including the businesses flagship project/client in the local area. The projects are typically valued at c£20m-£30m and are majority New Build.
– Minimum 10 years+ experience as a Project Manager post degree qualification.
– Excellent client facing skills.
– Strong track record on new build or refurbishment projects with NEC and JCT.
– Looking to develop their career in a team orientated environment.
– Previous Roles: Associate Project Manager OR Senior Project Manager OR Principal Project Manager OR Project Manager.
Qualifications & Skills: Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
Application Process: If you would like more information on this Senior Project Manager position or any other vacancy please email your current CV through to; where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is of interest.
Services advertised by Apple Technical Recruitment are that of an Employment Agency/Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.