An interesting opportunity is available for a Senior Project Manager (construction) to be the key lead on a flagship £25m project in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This site based opportunity will be to join an established Tier 1 contractor where you will be responsible for leading an experienced team, be hands on with the planning and programming processes, as well as capable of building a strong level of communication and trust with the client, sub-contractors and consultants, to deliver a defect free project.
To be considered for this role you should meet the following criteria;
* Currently be operating at Project or Senior Project Manager level, from either a technical or trade background.
* Have a proven track record in the delivery of commercial build projects valued £20m+ as a project lead.
* Have had exposure on multi-storey / high-rise projects, ideally residential but other sector experience may be considered.
* Ideally you will come from a strong Tier 1 main contractor background, although those from a larger regional contractor would be considered.
* Ability to manage and adapt the project programme as required.
* Strong commercial aptitude.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels.
This opportunity will offer the successful individual to join an established business with excellent secured pipeline of work, exposure to some interesting and challenging projects, backed up with a strong salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send an up to date CV detailing your relevant career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.