Senior Project Manager (Construction)
Northern Home Counties and the Suffolk/ East Anglia.
£55,000 – £65,000 plus Car Allowance
Permanent – MOD projects
Atkins Search are currently looking to source a Senior Project manager for a Design and Build main contractor operating across the Northern Home Counties and the Suffolk/ East Anglia areas. This role have become available due to natural growth and a number of project wins, you will be tasked with delivering a range of MOD schemes which will include new build, extension and Refurbishment schemes from £1m to £10m in value.
This company is privately owned with a number of long term serving staff and takes pride in developing, training and progressing staff from within. Due to the recent successes they have experienced, the addition of a proven and experienced Senior Project manager is required to be site based running projects up to £10m including refurbishments, extensions and new builds in MOD environments.
* Senior Project Manager or Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering schemes for the MOD
* Strong communicator at all levels.
* Capable of working with the client to meet their expectations.
* Excellent man management skills
Roles & Responsibilities include:
* Sub-Contractor liaison and management as required
* High level communication skills
* Working with pre con team/Design team
* Managing full program of works / amending and managing program
* Client facing
* Supporting site managers and project delivery team.
* SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
* Proven ability to work under pressure in time sensitive environments
* Working experience with a main contractor building projects up to £10m
* NVQ level 6 is not a requirement but would be beneficial
* Working on projects that will impact the local community
* Opportunity to progress and grow with the business
* Competitive salary and benefits package including company car
* Great team environment within a family owned business.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.