Senior Project Manager – Plymouth
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a Nationwide Consultancy in Plymouth.
The consultancy are looking for Project Managers that have at least 5 years' experience working within a consultancy and exposure to NEC contracts on Public sectors.
Previous experience with in Healthcare projects would be preferred.
You will be MRICS or equivalent qualified and have 5 plus years' experience from a PM practise. Having a varied experience would be advantageous as the consultancy covers residential, retail, commercial, education, student resident accommodation and health care.
What we are looking for
* The ability to Manage Project programmes, including, controlled management of time, effective direction of resources, project Costs, budgets and reporting.
* At least 5 years relevant experience, ideally from a leading consultancy.
* MRICS qualified or equivalent professional qualification (RIBA/CEng).
* A demonstrable understanding of project management with the ability of managing projects at any RIBA stage.
* Experience using Asta Powerpoint and MS Project.
* An understanding of the principles of sustainable construction and typical project controls.
* Generalist experience including residential, retail, commercial, education, student resident accommodation, health care.
* Contract Administration and Employers Agent experience.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive Package
* Flexible working
* Training & development opportunities
* Development secondments
* Enhanced seasonal breaks
* Staff incentives & competitions
* Competitive salary & benefits packages
* Team building & staff conferences
* Charitable fund raising & volunteering
* Involvement in professional & industry organisations
* Sports & socialising
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.