A well-known, incredibly successful Main Contractor with a major presence in the UK construction industry. The firm have an annual turnover of over £500m and a blue-chip client list including some of the UK’s best-known companies. Market sectors in which they operate include:
(Project sizes ranging from £10m-150m)
As Senior Project Manager you will hold total accountability and full responsibility for the overall delivery of the construction project. You will be expected to successfully manage a full site team including: Site Managers, Engineers, and Coordinators. Typical roles and responsibilities may include:
* Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of a given project.
* Oversee the management of the day-to-day working on site.
* Planning the delivery of the project at hand.
* Oversee the Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including: information management /record keeping of all relevant paperwork.
* Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Tool box talks and inductions.
You will be given the opportunity to earn up to £80,000 per annum. Car or car allowance is included in their benefits package as well as a competitive pension contribution and private healthcare. Aside from the tangible rewards, you will get the chance to work for a genuine, family-owned business that ensure that they put their employees at the heart of everything that they do
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.