Senior Project Manager – Leading Facades Contractor – Wandsworth London.
Mercury Hampton have fantastic opportunities for a Project Manager to work with a leading international contractor who specialises in the design and installation of architectural glazing systems.
The client is working with the UK’s top National & Regional Building Contractors on various signature projects throughout the country.
They are looking to strengthen their management team and require Project Managers who fit the following:
·Do you have 5 years+ Project Management experience leading projects and managing the client interface?
·Do you proactively sequence and programme works to ensure key deliverables are achieved successfully?
·Are you experienced at managing packages of work in excess of £4million?
·Are you looking to work on signature city centre projects with blue-chip clients?
For this role, the key responsibilities include:
* You will communicate effectively with the Main Contractor in writing and in meetings, and manage the relationship between the client and the Customer.
* You will attend project meetings reporting on Health & Safety, Programme, Quality and Financial matters pertaining to the project.
* Liaise with the Design Team to ensure construction requirements/buildability issues are incorporated into the client Design Solutions.
* Review project budgets with Technical and Commercial Team.
* Review and agree sub-contract installers' payment applications and accounts.
* Ensure compliance with the clients ISO 9001 Quality Procedures.
* Co-ordinate the compilation and submission of the O&M Manuals / Safety Files.
If you have any questions or would like to apply – please send your CV to Mercury Hampton
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.