Senior Project Manager- Construction Consultancy
An opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a RICS Construction Consultancy on their successful Project Management team. Based in Central London, this Consultancy boast a range of sectors including Residential and Commercial. There is clear scope for progression as they are looking to identify future Directors of the company.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be joining an organisation who are experience and trusted in the industry and deliver efficiently and effectively for the last 60 years. Recognised for their staff development and offices throughout the UK.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be working alongside Directors as well as handling high-end projects of your own. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
* Overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across various sectors, from inception to completion.
* Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
* Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
* Briefing of Consultant's teams
* Liaise and manage Contractors
* Manage change control
The successful Senior Project Manager will be chartered and have at least 4 years post-Graduation experience. You will have extensive knowledge and capabilities in a Construction Consultancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.