Role: Senior Project Manager
Working for a leading construction and development practise in London. You will sit in a delivery focused position leading a small team of more junior PM’s. Reporting directly into the PM director, there is scope for you to move into a more senior management role further down the line.
Working directly with high level stake holders and investors you will be right at the front end of some key developments in London, which is great for exposure and progression.
Sectors you will cover
Mainly residential projects with some high profile mixed use schemes which have commercial, fit out and hotel elements
Experience we are looking for
• Front end client management
• Planning and Defining Scope.
• Activity Planning and Sequencing.
• Resource Planning.
• Developing Schedules.
• Time Estimating.
• Cost Estimating.
• Developing a Budget.
Successful Candidate will have
• 10+ years working as a project manager in the construction industry
• Track record in delivering projects in the residential sector
• Experience working for a professional consultancy or main contractor
• Pre and Post Contract experience
• Experience in direct line responsibilities with junior PMs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.