I am currently looking to recruit an experienced, main contracting Senior Quantity Surveyor for a large, national contractor based in the West of Scotland.
This contractor has projects across the UK and cover a variety of new build projects across various sectors including:
I am looking to speak to experienced Senior Quantity Surveyors who come from a large main contracting background. Successful candidates will be joining a supporting commercial team who have some of the market’s best commercial staff working within it. The Senior Quantity Surveyors role will include but won’t be limited to:
* Review of tender documentation/contract conditions/insurances
* Take off’s
* Setting internal targets/cost projections
* Preparing monthly cost reports/management figures for the Commercial Manager
* Review of sub-contractor’s tenders, negotiation/procurement of work packages
* Management of sub-contractor’s accounts/payments
* Monthly valuations and payment applications
* Liaison with clients/internal teams
* This is a fantastic opportunity for those who wish to work with an established contractor that can offer support, training and guidance that will help any dedicated surveyor take the next valuable step in their career.
To have a discreet discussion regarding this & other opportunities that I am currently recruiting for, please email an updated CV to the below email address or call Steph on the number below for more information
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.