Have you the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, if so this might be the role for you. Looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Construction Company for the Dublin.
Strong pipeline of projects in healthcare, education and housing. This role will suit someone who has at least 6 years experience with a main contractor. You will have demonstrable experience in successful delivery of complex building projects.
* Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
* Undertaking cost analysis for project work.
* Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
* Performing risk, value management and cost control.
* Advising on procurement strategy.
* Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
* Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
* Allocating work to subcontractors.
* Providing advice on contractual claims.
* Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
* Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
* Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
* Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
* Educated to degree level in Quantity Surveying.
* Demonstrable experience in successful delivery of complex building projects.
* Excellent communication and organisational capabilities.
* The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
Contact Maeve for a confidential chat
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.