Our client is a leading developer and builder of housing and Care Homes across the UK. Working particularky across the South West they are a highly successful business with a very strong pipeline of work.
Due to ongoing growth they have approached us with the need to recruit a Senior QS in the South and South West.
Working on one of their key projects your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for achieving accurate financial control of individual sites in accordance with company policies.
* Tendering and budget creation
* Collation, detailed review and completion of CBR reports.
* Build methods and design process
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
* Housebuilding or Care home construction experience
* Working knowledge of IT commensurate with fulfilling the requirements of the role, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Good attention to detail and the ability to work collaboratively.
On offer is an excellent remuneration and benefits package including:
* Agile Working – generally you will need to visit the head office 1 – 2 days per week and the rest of the week working from home or travelling to sites.
* Company bonus scheme
* Health care, excellent pension and other perks including development days and professional subscriptions.
Please get in touch via CV Library for further details
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.