Location: Southwark, Greater London
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £65,000 – £80,000 plus car allowance/travel paid, private healthcare, 24 days holiday
My client are an award winning main contractor covering Surrey and London. With over 50 years experience they have completed some prestigious projects across the regions and have a fantastic reputation for quality.
Typical projects include residential, commercial, education and healthcare with projects ranging from £2m-£30m in value.
A brilliant opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work on various high value projects, ranging from £10-30m.
* Extensive experience as Quantity Surveyor.
* Responsible for tender pricing; risk assessments and contract drafting / negotiations.
* Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of JCT and bespoke contracts.
* Possess a strong appreciation of project processes, design and risk management.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* An experienced Quantity Surveyor from either a developer or contractor background
* A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar / Equivalent HND
* Experience working on / running commercial projects
* Strong contractual knowledge
* A good work ethic and strong interpersonal skills – Must be able to hit the ground running!
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO
* £45,000 – £80,000 per annum,
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Car allowance / travel paid
* Strong training and development
* Career progression
* Flexible working
* Company phone
* Company laptop
If you are currently looking for work, please apply or contact Rylie Turner at Xenon Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.