* Central London
* Hybrid working opportunity
Exciting new opportunity to collaborate with a tier 1 client on a £96Bn infrastructure project, one of the biggest in Europe.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage a small team of individuals, be self-motivated, disciplined and commercially astute with the ability to identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
• Work closely with project management and engineering teams and liaise with Employers commercial team and client team.
• Demonstrate and maintain commercial and technical knowledge and work closely with technical staff to develop appropriate techniques and solutions for the project.
• Ensure contractual and commercial risks and opportunities for realising efficiencies are identified to the Project and Commercial Managers.
• Review value management proposals.
• Support procurement team through tenders including producing subcontract documentation.
• Manage subcontracts from initial placement of order to final account.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Desirable (but not essential) 5 years post-graduate commercial experience in the construction industry with a demonstrable track record.
• Demonstrable subcontract management of NEC 3 Contracts more than £10m
• Extensive experience of drafting effective contractual correspondence and the facilitation of collaborative solutions
• Demonstrable financial and commercial acumen
• Demonstrable legal, contractual and construction knowledge and experience
• Holds an RICS / CICES accredited degree
• Full Membership of RICS, CICES of other professional bodies
• Holder of a CSCS card
redfish promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.