Senior Quantity Surveyor Dublin €100k+
An experienced Quantity Surveyor is required for our client based in Dublin. In this role you will be responsible for all the commercial and operational aspects of a diverse portfolio of projects effectively managing costs and ensure targets are met.
This is a Senior role in the organisation and the successful candidate will be working closely with the Senior Finance team taking ownership of the commercial aspects of the projects, and also play a big role contributing to the development of strategies moving forward.
You will ideally have a degree in quantity surveying with 8+ years in the construction sector, able to demonstrate a high aptitude in service delivery and with excellent technical qualities.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Preparation & analysis of project budgets and commercial forecasts
* Project risk analysis and mitigation
* Review of purchase order terms for compliance with internal policies & procedures.
* Tender preparation and administration
* Preparation and agreement of monthly progress payment applications and ensuring prompt payment
* Develop, negotiate, and manage all commercial agreements/contracts to mitigate risk and optimise opportunities
* Utilise professional experience to verify, oversee, negotiate and approve commercial agreements with clients and third parties
* Review contract specifications and work with stakeholders to identify risks
* Manage the close of completed projects to the best commercial advantage
* 3rd level Qualifications in Quantity Surveying
* Minimum 8 years experience in Quantity Surveying
* Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
* Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations
* Excellent understanding of Project Planning, Project Execution and HSE policies and procedures that apply to assignments.
* Commercially astute with excellent contractual awareness
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders
If you’re an experienced Quantity Surveyor who loves to communicate with a broad range of people and wants to develop your skills and career this could be the role for you!
For more information please feel free to contact Steve on (phone number removed).
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.