Senior Quantity Surveyor
Competitive Salary & Package
Sphere Solutions are working with a region developer to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, working with an experience Commercial team, you will undertake Senior Quantity Surveying duties on projects, with a view to delivering targets for costs and profit.
* To provide commercial control of all allocated projects by providing timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable
* Manage cash effectively by ensuring applications, certification, invoicing, payment and receipts and correct administration of subcontract accounts
* Ensure the effective commercial management of all projects to maximise gross margins
* To ensure costed packages of work and/or materials and/or budgets for the same, broken down into sufficient detail for the project teams
* To ensure that disputes over claims to clients or payments to the supply chain are resolved expeditiously
* To ensure that all tendering and contractual arrangements with the supply chain comply with financial regulations, project management procedures and statutory requirements
* Significant experience within residential developments, including affordable housing and mixed tenure developments
* HNC or equivalent in Building / Construction /Surveying
* Working experience of building or construction including project or commercial management
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
For an informal discussion please call Jo Lambert on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.