Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new opportunity?
A new opportunity has arisen to work for a successful Civil Engineering contractor based in Dorset they are currently recruiting for a position in Plymouth City Centre working on a project until 2023.
The ideal candidate will have either water or highways experience working on similar projects up to the value of £20million.
* Groundworks or highways experience
* A degree in Quantity Surveying or civil engineering is desirable
* Good knowledge of NEC form of contract
* Tender pricing and take off
* Commercial management of projects
* Monthly valuation preparation
* Cost control of projects
* Procurement & placement of bespoke material costs
* Relationship building with subcontractors, design team, and suppliers
* Excellent day rate
If you're interested in the role then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.