Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: South East London
Our client is one of the Leading National Developers. They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team in the delivery of a major Residential Development.
The project is in South East London where you will be responsible for the below:
* Responsible for the development of the cost management strategy and delivery.
* Producing cost plans and costs reports.
* Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
* Tracking and documenting changes.
* Preparing formal project progress reports.
* Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
* Attending and chairing meetings.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with a main contractor or reputable developer
* Construction related HNC or equivalent experience desirable (or working towards)
* First Aid at Work
* Good IT skills including Word and Excel
* Driving License
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO
* A basic salary of £75,000
* A company car or car allowance
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* A workplace pension scheme bonus
* Leading development and training programmes
* Travel expenses
WHAT TO DO NEXT: If you feel this role is of interest please click apply. Alternatively, if you are seeking a new role or would like to know about other opportunities contact me for a confidential discussion where I can provide advice and update you on our latest vacancies
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.