Our client is a well-known Civil Engineering main contractor with its main offices in South Yorkshire is seeking a permanent Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team due to further expansion and projects wins. The company has 10 offices UK wide, they employ circa 1,100 staff and have a turnover close to £300 Million in value per annum.
We are seeking an experienced SQS to join the team to work on a civils framework that undertakes asset maintenance and repairs on water civils infrastructure but will also include small elements of Electrical and Mechanical asset repair such as switch gear, control panels, PLC and SCADA equipment, moving structures, pumps etc however we are specifically seeking civils surveyors with NEC contract experience.
The responsibilities of the role will include but not restricted to:
* Leading the commercial management of multiple sites on time and to budget.
* Pricing and ensuring estimates are submitted accurately and on time
* Resolving pricing issues with clients
* Client Liaison
* Liaison with Site Managers to collate information on day to day remits
* Subcontractor management
* Change management and early warnings
* Contract administration (NEC/NR forms of contract)
* Final accounting.
The ideal candidate would have a HNC/HND/Degree in Quantity Surveying, have NEC contact experience, hold a valid driving license and have experience of commercially running multiple small projects. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package and progression within the company. For more information on the role please contact David Fletcher of CDM Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.