Senior Quantity Surveyor – Kent/Central London
A chartered and specialist principal contractor that have an outstanding reputation within the construction market, are seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to play a big part of the commercial function of this organisation.
With projects based around London and the Southern Home Counties, this contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who will manage and supervise various construction projects and Site Managers to achieve the satisfaction for the client and maintain the company’s reputation.
Projects are very much refurbishment and fitout focused, within a wide range of sectors but predominately in residential and commercial. Projects range anywhere from £50k – £5m in build value.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be highly involved in the management of projects for this contractor and will report directly into the Managing Director.
* Must have a great deal of experience in carrying out multidiscipline construction projects from £50k-£5m in build value, predominately in refurbishment.
* A successful track record of running multiple projects at once
* MCIOB or working towards the status
* Full UK drivers’ licence
* Ability to communicate clearly at both site and management level
In Return for the Senior Quantity Surveyor?
* £60,000 – £70,000
* Private Healthcare
* Generous holiday allowance
* Key decision making within a successful and growing organisation
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Samuel James.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.