A Main Contractor regularly delivering a multitude of excellent projects ranging from £10m – £100m for a number of blue-chip clients. The company has gained an exceptional reputation within the industry which has excelled them into a variety of markets including: High rise Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Retail to name a few.
The company has already secured over £500m worth of construction projects for 2021 and as a result of this are looking to expand their commercial team.
Working closely alongside a Project Manager, you will take the commercial reins on a large new-build project and will be solely responsible for the commercial aspect of project delivery. The role reports into a visiting Managing Quantity Surveyor. Typical roles and responsibilities include:
* Issuing sub-contract tender packages.
* Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
* Attending post tender and pre-contract meetings.
* Reviewing of contract documents.
* Manage and maintain relationships with established list of supply chain sub-contractors.
* Assess contract risk.
* Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
* Submission of client valuations and management of the variation account.
* Management of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account.
* Preparation and assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works.
You will be given the opportunity to earn up to £72,000 per annum. Car or car allowance is included in their benefits package as well as a competitive pension contribution and private healthcare. Aside from the tangible rewards, you will get the chance to work for one of the countries’ fastest growing Main Contractors that ensure that they put their employees at the heart of everything that they do
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.