An international building contractor who do a lot of work on landmark facades projects across the UK are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to initially work on major commercial and residential projects, with a view to working on property in sport, leisure, commercial and industrial sectors.
Whilst this company operate as both a main contractor and subcontractor on a wide variety of projects, they are part of a multinational group that work on multimillion pound projects globally, including major sports stadia, internationally renowned airports and train stations, and commercial property for Silicon Valley clients.
If you are successful in your application, as Senior Quantity Surveyor you will become an integral member of a global team within a company that have been trading for half a century, with thousands of projects worldwide.
Requirements for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
* Experience working as a Senior QS
* Experience working on projects valued over £5m
* Experience working on NEC contracts
* Full UK Driving License and own car preferred
* You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Package for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
* Up to £75, 000 salary
* Car allowance
* Competitive holidays
* Fast tracked career progression
* Training & development
* Competitive pension
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.